[Elecraft] Elecraft CW Net volunteer request

kevin rock kevinr at coho.net
Sat Sep 12 16:48:44 EDT 2026


Good Afternoon,

    I cannot run the Elecraft CW nets tomorrow.  I am looking for a 
volunteer to run them for me.  Call CQ ECN and provide each responding 
caller with accurate propagation reports including: signal strength, 
both high and low to show the depth of QSB, plus the level of QRN.  Ask 
them how they are doing then pass net control to them.  Record their 
propagation reports.  When they have passed the net back to you move to 
the next caller on the queue, or call CQ ECN again.  Create a check in 
report with: callsign, first name, and their state, province, or 
country.  Post the report to the Elecraft reflector at 
elecraft at mailman.qth.net, and you are done.

    Net times and frequencies are:
14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

I hope to be back on the air by next week.

    73,
       Kevin. KD5ONS




-


QNF




More information about the Elecraft mailing list