[Elecraft] K3 CMP / PWR control.....
Alan Sewell N5NA
acsewell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:24:30 EDT 2026
Dave,
Here is a write-up I did a few years ago when I replaced my encoders.
You may find it helpful.
<https://n5na.net/wp/replacing-elecraft-k3-push-button-encoders/>
73, Alan N5NA
On 2026-09-12 11:00 AM, elecraft-request at mailman.qth.net wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2026 17:55:56 -0700
> From: <radiodaveaz at earthlink.net>
> To: "'Elecraft Discussion List'" <elecraft at mailman.qth.net>
> Subject: [Elecraft] K3 CMP / PWR control.....
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> My K3 CMP / PWR control has become erratic & is difficult to set the power
> or comp.
>
> I believe it needs to be replaced. My problem is I cannot find the part on
> Elecraft site or with google search.
>
> My K3 is serial number is 6375. I bought the kit in early 2012.
>
> Other than that, it still performs flawlessly. I love using it
> especially on
> digital modes.
>
>
> Can anyone help me determine the part number & where I can buy it?
>
>
> Thank you,
>
>
> Dave K7DRT
>
>
More information about the Elecraft
mailing list