[Elecraft] CW Net Control auditions

kevin rock kevinr at coho.net
Thu Sep 24 17:12:42 EDT 2026


Good Afternoon,

If you have ever dreamed of running a directed CW net now is your chance 
to audition for your new role.  The Elecraft CW Nets need NCS operators 
while I am out of action.

Multiple nets across the continent would work well, as they have in the 
past.  I am proposing running an East, Central, and West set of nets on 
20 and 40 meters.  I don't think running them simultaneously is best, a 
10 or 15 minute offset may be better. Start out East at the top of the 
hour and switch to Central 10 minutes later.  Finally switch to West at 
20 minutes after the hour.  Offset timing will change with experience 
and as the bands change.

The forty meter nets might run simultaneously; the band is pretty local 
at this time of day.

Please coordinate your audition with either or both:

Brian K0DTJ
huntinhmb at coastside.net

Dave W8OV
dave.w8ov at gmail.com

Please cc me as well at:
Kevin KD5ONS
kevinr at coho.net


    Net times and frequencies are:
14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)


73,
    Kevin  KD5ONS

-


The reason I can see at all is because I hang from the coattails of giants.



More information about the Elecraft mailing list