[Elecraft] Replacing K3 Encoders

evert at pa2kw.com evert at pa2kw.com
Mon Sep 14 11:03:02 EDT 2026


Hello Dennis,

Yesterday I did send you a private mail and a reply on the reflector .
The one to the reflector has never arrived (so far) and I got no reaction from your side.
Don't know what happened.

Just this one to see if this one arrives.

73, Evert

PA2KW / 5T2KW / W8S / TX5EU 



-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-bounces at mailman.qth.net <elecraft-bounces at mailman.qth.net> On Behalf Of Dennis W0JX via Elecraft
Sent: Sunday, 13 September 2026 19:12
To: elecraft at mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Replacing K3 Encoders

Are there any You Tube videos available which show how to replace the 4 small encoders?  I understand that there is a specific dimension that the encoders need to be above the circuit board. Anyone know what that measurement is?
73 Dennis W0JX
______________________________________________________________
Elecraft mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:Elecraft at mailman.qth.net

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to evert at pa2kw.com 



More information about the Elecraft mailing list