[PPRAANet] Free (please make donation to club): 1 HF yagi elements for dyi antenna, 2 Adcom 04at remote antenna tuner

dennis raphael dennisraphael at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:17:56 EDT 2026


These came from a silent keys  estate and I would like to find a home. Please donate to the club if you accept this gift.
I live near vickers and academy , colo sp.

1 These are elements for ,I believe, a HF Yagi antenna ie some are labeled 15,10,20m. There is no boom or other parts . I believe you rivet these together ie they slide into each other. If you DYI antennas maybe foxhunt, satellite , or need to repair your Yagi they are for you. These are multiple pieces of cut and drilled aluminum tubing.
https://imgur.com/zhMhvzr

2 Adcon 04at remote auto tuner. It only works with adcom linear amplifiers. If you have an adcom amp and would be willing to test this for me that would be great. If you can use it that is ok also. Since I cannot test it, I am not sure what to do with it.
https://imgur.com/gallery/acom-aoa2YEp

Drop me an email if interested
I will try to add a link for photos , if that fails and you need a photo please email me and I can send a photo of either item.
K0DCR
dennisraphael at hotmail.com



More information about the PPRAANet mailing list