[PPRAANet] PPRAANet Digest, Vol 388, Issue 1
Alan Higbie
alan.higbie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:39:53 EDT 2026
Phil ~
Let me test this out to see if my posts can go out.
I'm receiving them OK - in digest format - but unsure if I can post.
Please let me know. ((But, I don't have a duo-band radio, sorry))
~ Alan Higbie
K0AV
On Thu, Aug 20, 2026 at 10:01 AM <ppraanet-request at mailman.qth.net> wrote:
> Send PPRAANet mailing list submissions to
> ppraanet at mailman.qth.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/ppraanet
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> ppraanet-request at mailman.qth.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> ppraanet-owner at mailman.qth.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of PPRAANet digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. mobile radio (Phil Dubois)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:39:47 -0600
> From: Phil Dubois <dubois at dubois.com>
> To: ppraanet at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: [PPRAANet] mobile radio
> Message-ID:
> <CAM8LZ-cNOe5nBqJ=
> Y9J3PqtOLrwkUEUmo9RWFg56h7SAc_Z1Vw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
>
> If this message is inappropriate, I hope that somebody will tell me. I'm
> new and unfamiliar with all the rules. I'm not sure that I'm getting
> messages from this email reflector because I nearly never see a message.
> If I am properly signed up, there appears to be no activity.
>
> I am in the market for a dual-band mobile for use as a base station. I'd
> rather buy one from a fellow club member than from some unknown person on
> ebay. If you have one you'd like to unload, let's discuss it.
>
>
> --
>
> Phil Dubois
> kf0zdb
> dubois at dubois.com
> 719-459-8248
>
> ---
>
> Contemplate impermanence.
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> PPRAANet mailing list
> PPRAANet at mailman.qth.net
> http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/ppraanet
>
>
> End of PPRAANet Digest, Vol 388, Issue 1
> ****************************************
>
More information about the PPRAANet
mailing list