[Elecraft] K3S Connection to RemoteRig 1258MKII

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:27:45 EDT 2026


There used to be a rather complex set of cables available,  but I am not
turning loose of mine.  Remoterig.com lists a " Elecraft K-3-Twin Accesory
kit" that looks like it has everything.  No price listed, but I have found
them to be Scandinavian friendly and helpful.  Even shipped my order to a
friend in Sweden for me to pick up when I got there and avoid customs.

Jim K0XU
jim at rhodesend.net

On Tue, Sep 29, 2026, 19:33 W4IEN via Elecraft <elecraft at mailman.qth.net>
wrote:

> I am looking for some detailed instructions on how to connect my K3S to my
> K3/0 Mini using the RemoteRig 1258MKII. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Robin Kidd
> W4IEN
> EM73vx
> w4ien at w4ien.com
> Vietnam 1968-1970
> ______________________________________________________________
> Elecraft mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
> Post: mailto:Elecraft at mailman.qth.net
>
> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
> Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
> Message delivered to jimk0xu at gmail.com
>


More information about the Elecraft mailing list