[Elecraft] K3 CW Messare Record
Brian Hunt
huntinhmb at coastside.net
Thu Sep 24 18:49:32 EDT 2026
You can also fill and edit the K3 CW memories with the K3 Utility. Easy and you should do a configuration backup once in a while anyway.
73,
Brian, K0DTJ
> On Sep 24, 2026, at 14:32, Jim McCook via Elecraft <elecraft at mailman.qth.net> wrote:
>
> Sorry, I apologize for the posting error. It is true that CW memories must be made with the internal keyer. It's the SSB messages that can be recorded "on the fly" without changing anything. I guess by using the external keyer memories and the N1MM+ memories for contests it had been a long time ago that I put CW memories into the K3. 73, Jim W6YA
> ______________________________________________________________
> Elecraft mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
> Post: mailto:Elecraft at mailman.qth.net
>
> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
> Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
> Message delivered to huntinhmb at coastside.net
More information about the Elecraft
mailing list