[Elecraft] K3 or K3S Issue? Need Repair or Upgrade?
Stuart Gallant
radio.k3rzb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:09:44 EDT 2026
Have you lost Rx sensitivity? Low power output? Poor audio? USB port not functional? Bought a “hamlets special” and want to check it out? Would like to upgrade by adding one or more of the many options still available?
I can help! I’m an Independent Repair Service, listed on the Elecraft Website, and work closely with the factory folks to bring new life to these great radios. Whatever the issue or need, I’ve got a complete system and RF test bench to troubleshoot and get to the “root cause” and repair and/or if needed, replace a module or components. I also designed and built my own receiver and transmitter verification software - using Elecraft products - to assure that your rig is in tip-top shape - in all modes. My backlog is usually a week or so and I get back to you promptly with status as soon as it’s on the bench.
See my info at WWW.K3RZB.COM or email me at info at k3rzb.com. Thanks for taking a look!
73,
Stu, K3RZB
More information about the Elecraft
mailing list