[Elecraft] K3 CMP / PWR control.....
Jim Rhodes
jimk0xu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 03:17:48 EDT 2026
Have you tried just emailing support? They know the part numbers and
sources. And they are wonderful folks to deal with. This is not a huge
corporation. It is personal with them.
Jim K0XU
jim at rhodesend.net
On Fri, Sep 11, 2026, 19:56 Dave Tulloss via Elecraft <
elecraft at mailman.qth.net> wrote:
> My K3 CMP / PWR control has become erratic & is difficult to set the power
> or comp.
>
> I believe it needs to be replaced. My problem is I cannot find the part on
> Elecraft site or with google search.
>
> My K3 is serial number is 6375. I bought the kit in early 2012.
>
> Other than that, it still performs flawlessly. I love using it especially
> on
> digital modes.
>
>
>
> Can anyone help me determine the part number & where I can buy it?
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
>
>
> Dave K7DRT
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> Elecraft mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
> Post: mailto:Elecraft at mailman.qth.net
>
> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
> Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
> Message delivered to jimk0xu at gmail.com
>
More information about the Elecraft
mailing list