[Elecraft] Looking for Beta Testers for Remote Web KPA500/KAT500 users

Tim Tucker ae6lx at worldwidedx.com
Fri Sep 4 22:41:37 EDT 2026


To everyone that replied, I owe an apology:  I just realized that I forgot
to hit "Save" and commit the updated Readme in the Repo with the
instructions on how to configure the app.  It is updated now.

For those that may find this post later and wish to give it a try, here is
the location:
https://github.com/worldwidedx/KPA500-KAT500-Remote-Web-Windows

The actual release is here:
https://github.com/worldwidedx/KPA500-KAT500-Remote-Web-Windows/releases/tag/v0.2.0

A gentle plea:  I cannot help everyone with their firewall, router
port-forwarding, VPN configuration, or whatever other non-standard stuff
you may have going on with your local PC or station setup. But if you see
something that is clearly wrong with the app, I want to know.  If the
instructions aren't clear enough, that's helpful  as well so i can update
them for the benefit of everyone else.

Tim

On Fri, Sep 4, 2026 at 2:08 PM Tim Tucker <ae6lx at worldwidedx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I built a free app that runs on Windows as a service to allow users to
> control their KPA500 and KAT500 stack remotely using a web browser.  While
> I tested everything locally in a simulated environment, I don't have either
> device, so I need help testing. Once I have this app verified by actual
> users, I'm willing to do the same for Raspberry PI.
>
> Please let me know if you'd like to test and I'll send over the
> instructions.
>
> Tim
> --
> Owner, worldwidedx.com
> AE6LX, Amateur Radio
>


-- 
Owner, worldwidedx.com
AE6LX, Amateur Radio


More information about the Elecraft mailing list